Help Central Ohioans with diabetes to detect their condition, prevent onset and complications and learn to live well with the challenge of diabetes
The Central Ohio Diabetes Association provides the following services to all individuals, regardless of the ability to pay:
- Diabetes, Fitness and nutrition education
- Community detection program to identify undetected or uncontrolled diabetes
- camp and youth programs
- Community outreach programs to high risk populations
- Financial resources information, emotional support programs and medical assistance
Click on logo to donate
The success of the Central Ohio Diabetes Association is based on a partnership with the Central Ohio community. Our single largest source of income is contributions and community fundraising activities. All the money we raise stays in the community to help everyone and especially those in need.
We need your support to ensure that the services are available to help the community's increasing number of uninsured and under insured families. A contribution to the Central Ohio Diabetes Association is a chance to help someone with diabetes and perhaps save a life.
- Making a one time donation to the greater good or to a specific program
- Making a pledge committing to a recurring donation
- Joining our Pacesetters Club with a donation of at least $100 a month
- Making a Memorial or in Honor of Donation
Please click on the agency logo above to make a donation for one of the mentioned options.
Contact the Development office at 614-884-4400 or email@example.com for additional information on
- Making a gift of appreciated stock
- Making a planned/estate gift
- Helping to secure inkind donations for Camp Hamwi for children with diabetes
- Joining a Special Event Commiteee
- Conducting a fundraising event benefitting the Central Ohio Diabetes Association
Jeanne C. Grothaus
Assistant Director and Director of Development